Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
FREE Livestream- Mobile Marketing for Small Business: Fact vs. Fiction
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 from 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM (EDT)
Have you ever googled a restaurant, store or movie theater from your Blackberry, iPhone, Android or other smartphone? If you answered “Yes,” then welcome to mobile marketing. Join the free small business mobile Livestream event from the convenience of your home or office to discover how to tap into the mobile market and create a presence for your small business on mobile phones.
Your customers have already gone mobile. One in three searches on mobile is local. After searching for a business: 61% call the business, 59% visit the business; 88% take action the same day.
Our expert panelists will help you understand:
- What exactly is mobile marketing, and why should you pay attention?
- What is the current state of small businesses and mobile technology?
- What are some simple and cost-effective steps to going mobile?
- How can you incorporate mobile into your strategic marketing plans?
- What are some small business mobile best practices that you can learn from?
To answer your questions and take your small business mobile, we’ve assembled a team of experts, including:
- Rieva Lesonsky, founder and CEO of GrowBiz Media, a widely recognized small- business expert and author of the bestselling book Start Your Own Business.
- Ramon Ray, journalist, technology evangelist, editor of Smallbiztechnology.com and author of “Technology Solutions for Growing Businesses” (Amacom).
- Jennifer Shaheen, President, Technology Therapist, Columnist, Entrepreneur.com, also partners with large organizations like SCORE, the National Organization for Women and Small Business Technology to educate small businesses on digital trends.
- Tim Gorin, Yelp’s Small Business Advisory Council Member, VP of Business Development, MyEyeDr
- Navin Ganeshan, Principal Product Strategist, Network Solutions
Join us today from 1:30 to 2:30 pm EST. If you have a mobile related question you would like this panel to address, let us know under the comments section or email email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN ONLINE EVENT. Join us at the EVENT URL below:
We will email a reminder to all registered attendees as we get closer to the event, so don't forget to REGISTER!
Please ensure you have tested the URL above and there are no pop up blockers on your computer.
- All participants can listen to the webcast via their computer speakers.
- Please join us at least 10-15 min prior to start time 1:30PM (EST).
- You can post questions using the chat feature (on the right hand side of the video screen).
- Invite your friends and colleagues to join! For those of you who will be tweeting during the event, the Twitter hashtag is: #nsmobile.
Here are a few tweets you may like to use:
· Sign up today for a FREE Livestream to learn how to take your #smallbiz mobile: http://bit.ly/kVsEmO. Panel led by expert @Rieva #nsmobile
· Happening now is the #nsmobile lounge – FREE Livestream, Mobile Marketing for #smallbiz. Join us and bring a friend: http://bit.ly/kVsEmO
An archived version of the video webcast will be available at ww.growsmartbusiness.com.